Monday, March 29, 2010

I broke my blog. UPDATE: Fixed it!

So, silly me, all I had to do was click "Revert widget templates to default" on my edit HTML page.  Not sure how I messed them up in the first place, but it was only after hours of scouring my HTML and reading tutorials (to no avail) that I figured this out.  Sheesh.



Does anyone know how to fix it?

So, I have a pretty rudimentary understanding of html, and in the recent process of toying with the appearance of my blog (mostly using copy and paste templates), I somehow lost the date on each of my posts, and instead of having a "comments" section, it now just says "read more" at the bottom of each post (even though there is nothing more to read).

Does anyone know wtf I did?

I will look into this further.

Respectfully yours,

Anne

P.S. - I have already tried the obvious things like checking the date and comment settings.  That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment