Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Effing Amazing

Look what I got in the mail today:


Yes, that's right, my ridiculously talented* friend, Guy, knitted a doll of me!! Or rather, of me as the character I played in this† sketch:


Do you see the remarkable similarities? I mean, other than the fact that Guy's craftmanship is much finer than my own. But the doll even has the same problems with top-heaviness that I had when I was wearing that giant, paper-maché head!

Guy is an amazing knitter. Without his permission, I am going to show you some other things he's made.

Eggplant!


Skull!

I know, ridiculous. If you want something professionally knitted, he's your man. Only you might have to be his bFF‡ to get it.

I'm just glad that this guy finally has some company.


Also, I think I am in grave danger of becoming one of those adults who has lots of stuffed toys. I'd better keep myself in check.



*His other talents include being super hilarious, choreographing 20th-century drama into dance, and growing a really sweet mustache.

†They effing disabled the audio on our video! Just imagine some Green Day and then Aretha Franklin in the background...

‡better Friend Forever

1 comment: