Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Fame follows me to Ireland.

I once made the paper while living in France, and now, I've done it again!

See?

What?  You don't see it?  No, I'm not the one in the hat and glasses (though I would be impressed with myself for growing such a fetching little chin-beard).  That's me there, to the left, down, down, there!


Super high qual pic, right? Can't you tell that blurry white thing is my forlorn face?  And that the brown smudge is me, disguised as a boy?  With no hope of winning the love of the man standing just behind me?


There, that's better.  No exclusive interview, this time.  I guess that was the perk of being the only American in a small town in France.

Also, come see Twelfth Night!  It's on all this week at the Teachers' Club, 8pm.  That's in Dublin.  So, for the two of my three followers who don't live in Ireland, I'm sorry to say you'll be missing out at this juncture.

1 comment:

  1. You fixed your blog! So nice to be the mother of a much-publicized celeb. . .

    ReplyDelete